Mercury Poisoning From Fillings

Posted by & filed under BioSafeDentistry.

Mercury Poisoning from Fillings   For decades, the use of mercury in dental care has been an accepted practice by dentists and patients alike. This is based on the belief that low levels of mercury are not harmful to our health; however, recent scientific research has caused some controversy. Many patients aren’t fully aware of… Read more »

What Are The Dangers Of Mercury For Kids

Posted by & filed under BioSafeDentistry.

What Are The Dangers Of Mercury For Kids?   Mercury Toxicity Facts for Kids   The dangers of mercury toxicity are well-known for adults, but children are especially sensitive to mercury. Recently, scientific studies have proven that mercury poisoning can be caused by fish, power plants and other environmental factors. However, many of us don’t… Read more »

Symptoms of Mercury Poison You Need To Know!

Posted by & filed under BioSafeDentistry.

What Are Symptoms of Mercury Poison?   The toxicity of mercury has been researched and well-known for decades. Many of us are aware of the dangers that overexposure to mercury can cause, but rarely do we consider our dental work to be a part of the problem. At BioSafeDentistry, we advocate mercury-free dentistry and alternatives… Read more »