Protect Pak A and B Help Reduce Metal Exposure During Dental Filling Removal
There are hundreds of studies published for over forty years warning of
mercury and metal vapor being released in huge amounts from drilling out old silver mercury dental fillings. The spray and aerosol contaminates the patient, the dentist and the office staff itself. This vapor is inhaled and absorbed quickly by the body through the lungs and blood circulation. Most of the inhaled mercury is deposited in the body to damage many systems for healthy functioning of our bodies. It is not all excreted in our stool and urine. Mercury is first a neurotoxin, meaning it kills nerve cells. It is one contributing cause of mind fog and lack of concentration all the way to Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and Multiple Sclerosis. This is a serious health threat according to the World Health Organization and toxicologists worldwide.
If a patient is having mercury silver dental fillings removed by a dentist that does not take BioSafeDentistry precautions (www.biosafedentistry.com) they should minimally protect themselves from the mercury exposure. Taking BSD ProtectPak A&B for the dentist appointment can help stop the body from absorbing the toxic mercury and causing health problems. The supplements are taken as directed on the package, starting two days before the appointment and ending two days after. See http://www.biosafedentistry.com/shop/item.aspx/mercury-detox-supplements/15/